Proper skincare should be considered an integral part of your skin's overall health and maintenance.. We offer multiple skincare lines in order to meet the varying needs of our diverse clientele.
Skin care lines carried by PURE Laser USA have been medically tested to deliver proven results and are recommended by Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists worldwide.
- Skin care lines carried by PURE Laser USA include:
- Physician's Choice
- Oxygen Botanicals
- Skin Medica
- Mineral makeup carried by PURE Laser USA includes:
- Jane Iredale Mineral Cosmetics
- Glo Cosmetics
- Skin care lines carried by PURE Laser USA includes:
- Dr. Schrammek Green Peel
To learn more about Skin Care Products & Mineral Makeup, Ask The Expert, Contact Us or Make an Appointment for a Free consultation.
Skin Health TipsThere's much you can do to protect yourself and to help keep your family's skin healthy. In fact, one of the most effective means may be the simplest: protect yourself against the sun.
The sun remains a major cause of premature skin aging such as dry skin, wrinkles and age spots. No matter what your age, it's important to protect yourself against the sun. A few sun safe habits to make your own and to instill in your family are:
- Do not sunbathe.
- Avoid peak hours if possible. The sun's damaging rays (called ultraviolet or "UV" rays) are the strongest between 10 AM and 4 PM. the peak hours for harmful ultraviolet (UV) radiation. Remain inside or seek out the shade.
- Apply sunscreen. Choose a sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15, and follow directions carefully paying attention to expiration dates. UV rays can pass through clouds and reflect off of cement and even snow. So be sure to wear sunscreen every day. Apply liberally and remember to apply to the areas that you tend to miss such as your ears, hands and feet
- Stay away from tanning beds.
- Instill good sun protection habits in your children at an early age. The damage that leads to adult skin cancer can start in childhood.
- Wear protective clothing. Wear wide-brimmed hats, UV-blocking sunglasses and dark, tightly-woven fabric to reduce exposure to the sun's harmful rays. Clothing specially designed to filter out sun should be considered an option if you simply cannot avoid exposure.